1. My uncle once: built an outhouse at my parents country cottage.
2. Never in my life: have I liked spinach from a can.
3.When I was five: I enjoyed riding my bigwheel, playing with dolls and colorforms and doing anything with my sister Angie.
4.High School was: forgetable.
5.I will never forget: hard times that have made me stronger.
6.I once met: someone who loves me for who I am, makes me feel beautiful and special.
7. There’s this girl I know who: is really outgoing and has a laugh that is contagious.
8. Once, at a bar: I don’t go to bars.
9. By noon, I’m usually: feeling pretty good, maybe ready for lunch.
10 Last night: both of my arms fell asleep
11.If only I had: won the lottery.
12. Next time I go to church: will be for a wedding or a funeral.
13. Terry Schiavo: suffered needlessly for 7 years because her parents couldn’t let go.
14. What worries me most: is losing someone I love.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: the love of my life.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: a sunny window with a view of an orange tree with a bird feeder in it.
17. You know I’m lying when: I laugh afterwards or say “Just kidding.”
18. What I miss most about the eighties: my skinny body.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: romantic and suicidal.
20. By this time next year: I’ll be back in school (hopefully)
21. A better name for me would be: Chilly Toes
22. I have a hard time understanding: math and directions. Thank goodness for calculators and mapquest.
23.If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get my master’s in nursing
24. You know I like you if: I tell you my secrets.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my husband- my rock of Gibraltar
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: theory of evolution, classical composer, giddyup, democrat who fought for woman’s equality
27. Take my advice, never: forget where you came from.
28.My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs, hash browns and toast with jelly
29. A song I love, but do not own is: none that I know of.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: wearing a warm coat, scarf and gloves in the winter.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: springtime, are usually minor, changed the world of technology, are very dedicated
32. Why won’t people: accept others for who they are on the inside and stop hating what is different on the outside?
33.If you spend the night at my house: I will feed you things that are bad for you but taste oh so good.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: a loved one who needed me.
35. The world could do without: hate, intolerance and greed
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: work for a particularly bad boss I once had who screwed me over.
37. My favorite blonde is: my blonde nieces.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: dog earing the pages together
39. If I do anything well, it’s: having compassion and empathy for my patients
40. And by the way: You are beautiful and you are loved.